Apr 2 2016
We are very pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of WeatherCat V2.3.0.
Changes since V2.2.3:
1. We now interpolate additional temperature channels 1 to 4 if no data is available from logger (or there is no logger). Similarly for extra humidity channels 1 to 4.
2. Potential fix for cumulative rain custom graph with a fill crashing.
3. Whilst running live, on stations that output a daily rain value, we now check for the daily rain value falling when it shouldn’t and make it the previous known good value.
4. Fixed an issue where a synthetic channel could return a large negative value on first start-up.
5. Fixed an issue where it was possible to select days in the future in the daily rain editor.
6. Added support for Netatmo weather stations. All data is supported with the exception of the sound data – see the WeatherCat manual for more details.
7. Data export speeded up a little.
8. Removed the OpenWeatherMap service.
Full change notes can be found in the ‘Documentation’ folder of the download or on the WeatherCat wiki.