Feb 21 2013
WeatherCat version 1.1.4 in now available!
Changes since version 1.1.3 include:
- Added support for Fine Offset WH3080 stations (solar and U.V.). For more information on this station, please visit our wiki page at: http://wiki.trixology.com/index.php/Fine_Offset
- Added a variety of new tags, many of these were implemented to support the ‘Steel Series Gauges’ – see http://wiki.trixology.com/index.php/Steel_Series_Gauges. For more details on the tag additions, please see the release notes included with the distribution.
- Fixed a long-standing bug that could cause a spike on graphs at the start of a month.
- Fixed an issue that could cause email to hang on some systems.
- Scaling improvements when multiple humidity channels are present on a custom graph.
- WMR200: Fixed an issue where additional channels may be missing from the first few samples on download from the data-logger.
- WMR200: Fixed a crash that could occur on start-up.
This is a free update for existing owners.
As always, you can download this release from our WeatherCat page.