Sep 26 2014
We are very pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of WeatherCat 2.0.0.
This release brings a host of new features to WeatherCat, including:
- Custom gauges in six different base styles (Blue Chrome, Carbon Fibre, Aluminium, Bronze, Light Wood and Dark Wood), up to four pointers per gauge with the choice of current value or daily high/low/average data, 3 glass styles and rendering to custom web pages via a custom web tag. Similar channel types can be displayed on the same gauge (i.e. temperature and dew point).
- Daily snow entry/editor with integration into year over year statistics and tags for custom web pages.
- Synthetic channels that can create new channels by applying a user defined function to up to 5 existing channels real time data or daily high/low/average data.
- WMR88 support with rain bucket multiplier and additional sensor support.
- The creation of custom day types – for example a windy day might be a day with more than 200 miles measured wind run.
- More flexible custom alerts can use any channel available on your station.
- Current conditions calculator improvements.
For a full list of changes please see the release notes included in the distribution or the WeatherCat wiki.
Upgrade pricing from WeatherCat 1 to WeatherCat 2 is at half the full retail price; for more information please see our purchasing page.
As always, WeatherCat 2 is available for immediate download from our WeatherCat page.