Jul 14 2013
We are over the moon to be able to announce that WeatherCat version 1.2.0 is now available!
Highlights of this release include:
- Added stats for the following additional channels:
T1 through T8 (extra temperature sensors 1 to 8)
H1 through H8 (extra humidity sensors 1 to 8)
LW1 through LW4 (leaf wetness sensors 1 to 4)
SM1 through SM4 (soil moisture sensors 1 to 4)
ST1 through ST4 (soil temperature sensors 1 to 4)
These channels can now be graphed on hourly type custom graphs and can be queried with the STAT$ custom web tag.
- Data Export (Tools->Data Export) – new implementation. Exports can be created manually or automatically on a daily basis. Two types of export are available – weather data and hourly data.
- Added in-built support for the following on-line services: Met-Office WOW, WeatherBug, PWSWeather & OpenWeatherMap.
- WeatherCat can now upload your weather data to a MySQL database opening up a world of applications not previously available to WeatherCat – charting and analysis for example (e.g. High-Charts, JpGraph, GraPHPite, pChart and so on). Features: Auto-import of initial data. Uploading of historical data. Variable rate upload frequency depending on data (fast for wind, slower for other data), resolution down to 1 second.
- Various minor improvements and bug fixes – please see the release notes found in the ‘Documentation’ folder of the download or the WeatherCat wiki for full details .
This is a free update for existing owners and as always, you can download this release from our WeatherCat page.