Jul 13 2015
We are pleased to be able to announce that WeatherCat version 2.2.0 is now available!
Changes in this release include:
- Added a ‘quit check’ function which requires that WeatherCat is told to quit twice in 5 seconds to actually quit.
- Added a ‘Save All’ button to the NOAA reports window.
- Added ‘Sylvester’, a companion application that can send weather reports to Twitter.
- Added ‘DELTACHAR’ as a type specifier to the STAT$ tag that rather than returning numeric delta values, returns one of ‘↑↗→↘↓’
- AppleScript update to return various units and query results as strings.
- Added dock icon weather display to the OS X client application.
- Various bug fixes.
Full change notes can be found in the ‘Documentation’ folder of the download or on the WeatherCat wiki.