Nov 15 2014
We are very pleased to be able to announce that WeatherCat version 2.0.1 is now available!
Changes in this release include:
- Custom gauges no longer have a translucent background.
- Updated German localisation courtesy of Reinhard Unterwurzacher.
- Custom gauge web-tags should now work on OS X 10.7.5 – previously a blank image would be rendered.
- Added support for WeatherCloud (Preferences->Online->Additional Services).
- Fixed an issue whereby a version warning would be logged when WeatherCat launched on 10.10 or later.
- Snow in year over year stats will now not count for dates prior to the date of the first snow entry.
This is a free update for existing WeatherCat 2 owners and as always, you can download this release from our WeatherCat page.